Nordic Fest 2012 - October 20 and 21, 2012
Click here to read Norwegian American Weekly's review of Nordic Fest 2007
Come and experience the spirit of Scandinavia!
Celebrate the cultures of Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Iceland at this festival sponsored by the Sons of Norway Sol-Land Lodge.
Lodging is available at a special rate through Clover Island inn Click here for more info
See the map to Clover Island Inn below:(Click here if the map doesn't show)
Ever wonder about Scandinavian culture?
- Listen to traditional Norwegian songs
- Enjoy entertainment by several groups, including:
- ...and many many more!
- See a Nordlands Boat
- See Fjord Horses (What is a Fjord horse? Click here to find out)
- Sample authentic Scandinavian food, including:
- Pastries and desserts
- and more!
- See live demonstrations of Scandinavian baking, painting, weaving and other arts and crafts
- Look at fascinating exhibitions about Scandinavian art and culture, genealogy, and even local Scandinavian history.
Spend a day capturing the spirit of the land of vikings and fjords, right here in the Tri-Cities!
Benton County Fairgrounds
1500 S. Oak Street
Kennewick Washington Click this link for a map to the fairgrounds
Saturday October 20, 2012 - 10AM to 5PM
Sunday October 21, 2012 - 10AM to 5PM
Contact Ed Lund, Chairman email@example.com for more details.
link to download the Nordic Fest 2012 brochure.
You must have a program that can read Adobe PDF files to access this file.
If you don't have one click on one of the following links to download a reader: